Kerry and Rinat introduce the topics to be covered and the general direction for the next set of episodes. They discuss the new domain to be implemented, as they officially launch the next expedition.
Download (mp3): Episode 19 – The Hermit: An Unexpected Journeyman – (34 minutes)
- Get familiar with the “Getting Things Done(R)” Domain and learn the most important concepts
- Capture behaviors and concepts that describe the actual human practices involved
- Layout the vocabulary and start writing stories (ex: 10 terms/4 paragraphs)
- General Itinerary for Expedition 2 (i.e. what we plan to discuss and learn)
- Getting Things Done book by David Allen
- Getting started with “Getting Things Done” post by Merlin Mann
- OmniFocus, GTD, and You (pdf) – The Omni Group
- Feedback and Finding Us
What do you think?