Kerry and Rinat start with the foundational topics of messages and messaging. What is a message? Why do we use them? How do you create them in code? Their conversation references our sample code that is available on GitHub.com.
Direct Download link: Episode 2 – Messaging Basics – (32 minutes)
- Sample Code on GitHub ( E002 folder)
- Kerry’s Homework Code on GitHub ( E002 homework folder)
- Feedback on current episode – in the comments to this episode post
- Discuss upcoming episodes – in trello
- General feedback – in UserVoice
- Being The Worst on twitter – @beingtheworst
- Kerry on twitter – @kcstreet
- Rinat on twitter – @abdullin
What do you think?